Following the changes to the Government’s COVID-19 lockdown guidelines, our service workshops will be open to all customers from Monday 18th May 2020.
To ensure the safety of both our customers and employees, we have implemented significant changes to our facilities and operating procedures. These include:
· Designated and timed appointments, as well as collection periods to minimise queues and maintain social distancing
· COVID-19 safety signage to direct you safely through all customer areas
· Increased levels of cleaning and sanitising products for your use
· Perspex screens on all service desks for added safety
· The use of plastic bags to minimise any unnecessary handling of keys
· Increased levels of vehicle cleaning to ensure that all touch points within have been cleaned thoroughly prior to collection
To book a service, please click the “Book a Service” link throughout our website, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this time whilst our showrooms remain physically closed, we are still digitally open for sales. With our dedicated virtual sales team, used car Click & Collect service, new car virtual appointments and our contactless delivery service, we are confident we can keep you on the move.
We hope you stay safe and well.